We are seeking a full-time individual for the position of Party Chief to produce survey documents for municipal and commercial projects throughout the greater Houston area.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Party Chief in surveying for boundaries, topographic and route surveying for infrastructure, easements, right of way parcel mapping
- Experience with Robotics, GPS (RTK/VRN) and conventional surveying equipment and techniques.
- Interpersonal Skills with the ability to both listen and communicate effectively in order to convey information to a diverse group, such as clients and field crew
- Organized lending the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, budgeting time and resources effectively
- Ability to both take and draw field notes
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to pass drug test
- Ability to lift and carry at least 25 pounds
- Clean driving record
- Ability to manage field personnel under their supervision
Physical Requirements – walking long distances, carrying equipment, and standing for long periods of time
Full time 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday
Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick leave
Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Compensation is commensurate with experience