We are seeking a full-time individual for the position of Plat and Survey Technician to produce survey documents for municipal and commercial projects throughout the greater Houston area.
- Formal AutoCAD Civil 3D education through degree or certificate program preferred
- Experience in surveying for boundaries, topographic and route surveying for infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience in Land development (subdivision platting) working knowledge of current subdivision ordinances and standards; experience with City of Houston a plus
- Able to meet deadlines, submit plat documentation in timely manner
- Has an advanced knowledge of the following applications: ArcGIS, Civil3D, MS Excel, MS Word, and Trimble Business Center.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of field data collection equipment (GNSS, Total Stations, Level, Data Collectors, laser scanning, drones, etc.)
- Coordinate with other departments (Engineering and Architecture)
- Communicate work status to clients and team members within surveying department
- Ability to interact with clients and attend meetings and serve as point of contact for plat projects
- Design and produce detailed drawings
- Work alongside Surveyor to redline and finalize design and drawings
Full time 7:30am-4pm Monday-Friday
Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick leave
Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Compensation is commensurate with experience.