We are seeking a full-time individual for the position of Department Head Senior Engineer to produce construction documents for municipal and commercial projects throughout the greater Houston area.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- Current PE license
- 5+ years’ experience in structural design (steel, wood, and concrete structures; foundations) and civil design (municipal, TxDOT, infrastructure, utilities, easements, drainage, roadways and land development)
- Working knowledge of current codes and standards, experience in City of Houston a plus
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D, Staad Pro, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Projects
- Project management skills
- Ability to interact with clients and represent company at project meetings
- Coordinating between departments (Architecture, Engineering & Surveying)
- Interact well with team members and respect coworkers
- Oversee and produce detailed civil/structural construction drawings
- Produce cost/time estimates, proposals and bid documents
- Review contractor pay applications, change orders, etc for accuracy and compliance
- Perform analysis and produce reports as required for project work
Full time 7:30 am-4:00 pm Monday-Friday, 1 day work from home, 10 Paid Holidays, 3 Paid Sick Days per calendar year, and Paid Vacation referred to as paid time off (PTO) more information provided at time of interview. Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance. Salary is commensurate with experience.
We are an established and growing Architectural, Engineering, Land Surveying and Consulting firm located in Pasadena, Texas that specializes in the design of small to medium sized commercial buildings, municipal infrastructure projects, large industrial buildings, and master planned communities/subdivisions.